The 4-Hour Girlfriend: Meet and Date the Women of your Dreams on Your Schedule.

What if I could tell you that you can meet and date the women of your dreams, and maintain a relationship in as little as four hours a week. Well you can. I was inspired to write this book by my favorite author, Timothy Ferriss who wrote the 4-hour workweek, a book about stream lining your life and freeing up time to travel, and enjoy life while you are young. JT, the Asian Playboy encouraged me to write this book as a lot of guys are having these exact problems.

Unfortunately, this book will never be written because this book does not exist. The truth is, relationships are hard work. Trust me, I’m in one now and as much as I love my girlfriend and understand social dynamics, it’s still effort to maintain.

Yes you can meet and date the women of your dreams and get an incredible girlfriend. That I can teach you. Here’s how to do it.

1. Instead of learning tips and tricks, take the time to reinvent yourself to become attractive.

2. Girls like guys who are physically attractive. Become physically attractive by eating healthy and exercising.

3. Girls like guys who are confident. Become confident by participating in challenging sports and events. Become confident by becoming your own boss. Become a leader.

4. Girls like guys who are rich. Become rich by becoming your own boss and starting a business.

How to become Rich, Fit and Confident? Here’s the GUIDE.

Six Months from the start. How much I transformed in six short months.

I hope everyone the best, sincerely. I wasted too many years learning to pick up women, perform kiss closes, analyze field reports and writing LRs. Now I am finally living a real life and I hope everyone else can as well.

Warm Regards,

Johnny Wolf
Add me on facebook: www.facebook.com/theJohnnyWolf

Comments

1. Hi Johnny, I stuggle with steps 1 & 2. Looking foward to you finishing your book.

2. As always you always came up with great idea. Hope to see your new ebook come out soon Johnny Wolf. Best work PUA at all time

3. Hi Johnny,

I think this is a really interesting project. Is this the first time the PU community will be teaching guys how to maintain relationships as opposed to just getting into one? Anyways cool stuff and best of luck!

4. I’d love to read the book when it’s finished, especially the section on social circle building.

5. When I first opened the email and I saw 4-hour girlfriend, I thought it was going to be something gimmicky like the 7 minute abs scene in ‘Something About Mary’ or another ebook being pushed. But after reading the first paragraph and thinking “Wow, that’s pretty insightful”, I continued to read on and thought “This makes so much sense!”.

I look forward to reading the book in it’s entirety. If what has been written so far is any indicator, it should be well worth the investment in time saved!

6. Johnny, glad to see you instructing again! This is great gouge – I meet and date tons of women, but I don’t have time for a full-time girlfriend. Once they figure out that they’re not going to have me as a full-time boyfriend, they start getting fussy. So, I’ve struggled with the idea of getting involved with only one woman at a time, and usually juggle 2-3 at a time.

I like the weekend plans strategy – I can work with that, and still have my weeknights available to me. As always, you’ve got great advice to give. Looking forward to reading the book!

7. Solid. I dig the attention to each scenario. Highly useful information.

8. hustilin' says:

Wow great idea man, I like this format very much.
    Interesting read~!!!!

9. Great to hear about your upcoming new e-book. It seems like you’re a huge fan of Tim Ferris and like your 4hour approach to things.

10. Hi Johnny,

Welcome back to the game! I look forward to reading your book!

11. Hey Johnny,

Step 3 is my biggest issue at the moment, I see my girlfriend every day, would like to minimise it to twice a week, what is the best way to fix this problem since seeing each everyday has become the norm?
    Thanks.

12. Hey Jon, i really like the content in your email. I would say for me, over the next two years i will be travelling quite often. So, utilizing free time, would be the most important thing, dating has to be in balance with the rest of my plans.

Still…. I’m floating around 1 and 2, nothing more nothing less.

Keep posting, your stuff it’s inspiring.

Take it easy,

13. Johnny Wolf says:

Calvin – It’s harder once you two have already established a relationship and she’s used to seeing you every day. But what you can do is set up a romantic weekend with her, something special. If you can, plan to drive somewhere and get a hotel room for Saturday night. Priceline.com is your friend btw.

Once that is planned, tell her that you are really looking forward to seeing her and spending the whole weekend together but you are going to be really busy with _____________ until then. The best excuses are work, school, project, deadline, or if you need to focus on something she knows you’ve been working on anyways such as music, writing, building a website, etc

By having a romantic weekend planned, she won’t get mad, jealous or needy. You’ll have the week to yourself, and at the end of the day, it’ll still cost less money to spend two amazing days together than to have a bunch of mediocre nights out during the week. Good luck and tell me how it goes.

14. Awesome article Johnny!
    Very informative and brilliantly broken down to offer concrete actions steps … that I will use as I need more dates!

15. pick up tips says:

Very good website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any forums that cover
    the same topics talked about here? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

16. Hay johnny, I’ve emailed before wanting to know about your list of products and their prices but no one has gotten back to me ? I’ve been watching your 2009 PUA summit video and would love to get the real fully unedited version if possible.

17. Johnny Wolf says:

Hey Albert, I put up all of the full length videos for free instead of selling them. http://thesocialsecrets.com/category/videos/

The only product still for sale is http://www.AsianDatingMethod.com

18. I’ve subscribed to your great newsletter but the first gift takes me to a website, they say something about merging ? Can you help me out ?

One more question, the techniques you talk about in the 2009 PUA summit, are they discussed in the product listed below ?

Or if not then where can I go to find them ?

19. Hey Johnny! Great material and I like the Tim Ferris type approach. I found that girls often flake when I wait too long between plans and don’t text them or keep them on the radar. I think a small text ping wouldn’t hurt you, especially if your date is 3-5 dates out a lot can happen in a womans life.

20. I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.

21. Johnny Wolf says:

Hey Albert – Merging is a great skill to have when picking up girls in a bar or club setting. Basically, Merging is introducing different sets of girls or groups to each other. It can be as simple as introducing the girl you just met and her friends to your friends or co-workers that you came with.

Or it can be as complicated as going there alone, meeting one group, and then introducing them to another group you just met, thus merging both groups into one.

The benefit of merging is you become the nexus for that social circle. Everyone becomes comfortable, and it’s easier to hook up with the girl you choose.

22. Wow.. great article. Really looking forward to your book!

23. Wow! this is a great love guideline for the busy professional. Keep up the good work Johnny!

Cheers!

24. This is brilliant. I’m super busy all the time and may not be able to go out clubbing constantly. I’m really looking forward to your book.

Cheers

25. would definitely like a copy, thanks

26. This is incredible

27. I’ll enter for the advance copy. There is just not enough hours in the day.

28. this is very instresting article, i love it , i understand better the importance of dating on a type of different atmosphere , not the one sometimes your not use to , this type of dating can change the way most people can live and build experience and creativity in becoming a better person , good job

29. looking forward to your book

30. I enjoy how you compile and break down the list to simple steps. Definitely a fresh read.
    I can’t to see your takes on the steps to create a social circle.
    Keep up with the good work and I’m looking forward to your book release.

31. Wow great idea man, I like this format very much.
    Interesting read~!!!!

32. Brian ( Ladino ) says:

Love the concepts, I would like to see more and have a few things to add. On speed dating, make sure the format works this way, the guys sit down and the women come to them. Secondly, don’t try to get matched up by the service running the speed date. Third, an alternate trick is to come to the venue where the speed dating is happening, and wait till it’s over. Speed dating puts lots of pressure on attendees to be successful, once that pressure is lifted ( the even is over ) girls are more likely to be genuine and open to chatting. Here’s a tip for meet up groups, don’t try to run game within the group, use the group as your ” social proof “, instead, I always invite people from the club to join the group, it makes getting dates, really easy…..

33. Johnny Wolf says:

Hey guys, I appreciate all of the comments and the love for this book. It’s been in the works since August 2012 and has taken forever to compete. So instead, I said F it, let’s release what I have and let people start benefiting today. Instead of giving away one free copy, I’ve decided to give it out to EVERYONE for free. Enjoy the book guys! Let me know what you think of it!